Tuesday

Music - Passion.. Love..Obsession.. ?

If u love something u eat, u eat more of it until ur stomach is full ... u wear a dress u love many many times.. what do u do when u love a song.. listen to it over and over right ?! I have been listening to the same piece of music over and over from the past 3 days.. No i am not bored.. infact I have a really strong desire to do something with it. I have no idea what ! Music instigates emotions in your heart and soul that give u such pleasure... that cannot be explained in words... one has to feel to understand what I am trying to say here...

So, have you ever fallen in love with a piece of music so much so that how much ever you listen to it ... you are not satisfied ? Has it ever happenned to you ? It has happenned to me many times. I donno if I am just passionate..hopelessly emotional.. or just plain crazy.. ?? I wonder ! Whatever I am, I do know this : Music has the power to influence people's minds in ways unimaginable.

No comments:

Marketplace