Wednesday

New way to exercise ?

Played the Nintendo Wii sports for the first time over the weekend.. and I have to accept .. man that was cool ! I tried out the Tennis, Boxing, Bowling and Golf. Tennis was fun. Bowling got boring quickly, Golf seems a little tough..for a complete beginner and Boxing.. Woah.. !! My upper body muscles are still sore from it.. ! No.. I did not lose.. :) Got quite a good workout apparently.. ! I am wondering if this should be a new exciting daily exercise for many people like myself.. who never seem to be able to gather enough enthusiasm to drag oneself to the gym !

Also, now that the Wii involves a good bit of physical activity, letting it come into my house seems somewhat ok. But the addictive factor still holds ... ! I am sure thats never going to change..

No comments:

Marketplace