Friday

Commitment

Today I tried to join one of the blog clubs that seemed of interest to me and within a few minutes, I received an email from the moderator. Asking me if I am truly committed to posting relevant stuff. That I could read without joining the club but I have to be committed to post about relevant topics in order to be a member.

The first thought that came to my mind. Good. This thing is well moderated, so I dont have to read stuff thats not supposed to be there.. then I thought, ok.. am I really committed to this ? Then I thought.. wow.. they do really care about maintaining the substance of the group...after this final thought, my mind was clear of all doubts.. now I am quite interested to be a part of something that is truly important for everyone in it. And that sounds like fun.. right ? So, I replied in an affirmative.

But considering my busy schedule and my excuses to sometimes put off blogging, I added in a disclaimer.. :) ... if at any point i am not able to keep up, you can remove my membership and I wont mind .. ..Well I do like to do justice to something that I have committed for..

Now.. what about that tech-blog thats becoming an untouched.. old.. antique piece. .. hmm...

No comments:

Marketplace