Thursday

Happy Days ..

Its a telugu movie.. based on some college going students.. how they become friends.. some lovers.. and how they spend their college life together..! There isnt one familiar face in the movie.. ! But.. who cares ! It is well made movie by Sekhar Kammula. I have really liked all of his movies so far.. Will watch out for more..
The songs of the movie are very good.. situational.. and pleasant.."O My Friend" especially... makes me all psenti.. each and everytime I listen to it.. Some images of a few dear friends.. flash in front of my eyes.. !

After a long long time.. I saw something .. I could actually identify with.. ! The college days were indeed the Happiest Days of my life.. The only thing that was somewhat important was to make good grades ! Nothing else... to bother.. No worries.. No responsibilites.. Just friends.. fun and.. happiness.. How much fun it was... !! I wish I knew that then.. ! Not until the final semester.. did I realize what happenned in the past 4 years was something to remember.. and cherish forever.. !

All you college-goers out there.. enjoy life and friends .. while you can.. ! Life will get in the way.. pretty soon..

No comments:

Marketplace